SAP Consultant Planning & Analytics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SAP Consultant Planning & Analytics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
• Graduated Economics / IT / Engineering / Business Studies;
• Minimum one year of working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company) including good experience in implementing, using or supporting SAP tools you apply for.
• Experience in at least one of the following SAP tools: Business Warehouse (BW), HANA Studio, Integrated Planning (IP), Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), Analysis for Office (AO), BEX Analyzer, Crystal Reports , Web Intelligence, Lumira, Design Studio, Dashboards, Roambi.
• At least sound understanding of data modeling in multidimensional databases and controlling-related processes; especially planning and reporting.
• Experience in any tool in the SAP Business Objects (BO) family is highly appreciated.
• Please specify all SAP tool(s) you are familiar with in your application letter.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, German - strong advantage;
• Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad).
• Responsible for analysis, prototype, blue print, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective tool;
• Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
• Collects change requests from customers and discusses them with Project Manager;
• Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.