Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.Cerinte
Your needed skills:
• Bachelor's degree in technical field (e.g. Electrotechnics, Mechanics, Automatics);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in electronics/manufacturing area;
• Computer Skills: MS Office;
• Electrical and mechanical knowledge;
• English skills – advanced level;
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills; Well organized.
Specifically, you will:
• define, track and improve the SMT process,
• be responsible for technological development in electronically assembly and subassembly production area - continuous improvement and optimization of the process (time, quality, costs),
• define and create work instructions for the process of electronic boards and subassemblies,
• create programs, thermal profiles and calibration of equipments,
• ensure technical support for new product introduction,
• ensure the training for the technicians when a new equipment coming in the production line,
• order spare parts / consumables for the equipment in use,
• create reports for noncompliant and damaged products,
• check if the line equipment runs according to the specifications and it's calibrated.