Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Your needed skills:
• Bachelor's degree in technical field (e.g. Electrotechnics, Mechanics, Automatics);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in electronics/manufacturing area;
• Computer Skills: MS Office;
• Electrical and mechanical knowledge;
• English skills – advanced level;
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills; Well organized.
Specifically, you will:
• define, track and improve the SMT process,
• be responsible for technological development in electronically assembly and subassembly production area - continuous improvement and optimization of the process (time, quality, costs),
• define and create work instructions for the process of electronic boards and subassemblies,
• create programs, thermal profiles and calibration of equipments,
• ensure technical support for new product introduction,
• ensure the training for the technicians when a new equipment coming in the production line,
• order spare parts / consumables for the equipment in use,
• create reports for noncompliant and damaged products,
• check if the line equipment runs according to the specifications and it's calibrated.