Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
What will you need to know from before:
- UNIX SCRIPTING (testing setup) skills;
- Fluent in English
If you have all of the above and you consider yourself to have QA thinking, then you might be the right person for the job.
What would be even nicer to know:
- Any other tool such as: Jira,Selenium
- Technologies such as: Java, Python;
• Responsible for system test phase execution
• Plans QA activities within project scope
• Creates and maintains the test plan
• Prepares test data set required for each test case
• Executes the test cases as defined in the System Test Plan
• Prepares reports on test results
• Validates system test by executing test scenarios at customer premises
• Logs errors in Bug Tracking System
• Reports own tasks’ progress status as required
• System test automation
• Ensures QA procedure is applied accordingly
• Responsible for release and configuration management
• Release and release plan management:
• Environments setup and configuration
• Release sanity check
• Assist customer during user acceptance
• Defects queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification review and agreement)
• Advises on UAT planning and execution
• Monitor project’s KPI
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development through the Buddy Programme
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Relaxation area - terrace and coffee every morning