Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
• Ability to build solutions using various components of IBM BPM - UCA, BPDs, Coaches, Integration Services etc.
• At least 1 year of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, and Generic System Services.
• 1 year of experience in developing complex coaches, coach views
• Experienced in developing Web Services/WSDL, HTTP bindings to exchange information as part of the process flow
• Experience in Customization of IBM BPM Portal.
• CSS Experience
• Good English skills
Good to have:
• XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST
• jQuery, jQuery UI
• Implement Business Process Solutions using IBM BPM and Custom java components.
• Support of bug fixes and issues reported
• Partner with business staff to identify processes, validate requirements and create UI designs
• Collaborate with Process Owners, Business Process Analysts, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Managers to develop BPM solutions to automate business processes
• Collaborate on the implementation of technical deliverables such as processes, services, user interfaces, integrations, database queries, and web services
• Train and mentor others in the practice of BPM
• Understand system configuration and interaction with underlying applications, services, and databases in order to ensure optimal performance
• Implement continuous process monitoring and perform regular performance tuning based on results
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development through the Buddy Programme
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Phone Subscription and work phone
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning