Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Provident Financial Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Arhitect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem o companie britanică recunoscută de mai bine de 133 de ani pe piaţa internaţională ca leader al împrumuturilor la domiciliu. Activăm pe piaţa din Romania de 10 ani şi, datorită valorilor noastre - respect, responsabilitate, claritate, construim constant relaţii pe termen lung cu clienţii şi cu angajaţii noştri.
Succesul nostru se bazează pe oamenii noştri.
Atragem, dezvoltăm şi păstrăm oameni implicaţi, determinaţi şi talentaţi, ca tine.
Key technical experience:
• Systems integration patterns;
• Microsoft SQL technologies, data management;
• Data structures.
Experience with the following is desirable but not mandatory:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Knowledge and abilities:
• TOGAF, or equivalent (Desirable);
• Relevant degree (Computer Science is preferred);
• Willingness and ability to adapt to new technologies;
• Good communicator, analytical mind, team player;
• Innovation and creativity in problem solving situations;
• Ability and desire to look up the best solutions for the given issues;
• Agile/SCRUM-based software development;
• Proficient command of English language.
To act as a subject matter expert in application and technology solutions. To deliver appropriate technology solutions across multiple platforms aligning with the architecture roadmaps and to contribute to the delivery of the Group IT Strategy.
• Match the business requirements to the technology, shaping appropriate solutions across multiple systems and where necessary and appropriate personally delivering solutions.
• Investigate business issues and technology problems, providing innovative solutions.
• Ensure various applications and systems perform to user expectations and are continuously improved and maintained.
• Provides expert advice and consultation on the development and implementation of effective Group IT solutions.
• Work with third party suppliers and products, as well as in-country IT teams to identify and deliver appropriate technologies and solutions.
• Engages actively in business development activities to maintain holistic view of portfolio of changes in order to stay current with most effective solutions to address them
What we offer:
• A workplace with challenges as well as with the chance to develop your career in a multinational company and to contribute to the business growth;
• A career and personal development, with training and salary having the same importance to us as they do for you;
• A competitive salary, with benefits personalized to your needs and performance recognition;
• Friendly working environment within a dynamic team;
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects;
• Being part of a growing organisation;
• Private medical subscription