Quotation Manager with English AND Italian for HP Enterprise
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quotation Manager with English AND Italian for HP Enterprise active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, with operations in Romania, we are looking for a Quotation Manager, with foreign languages abilities.
Quotation Manager works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting all the customers assigned to him/her by his manager/team leader. Quotation Manager must be the entry point for all requests coming from the region he/she supports and must be able to offer consultancy on the best process to be followed (either Watson or Catalog environment), having advanced knowledge of all the configuration and quotation processes.
- Experience in technical environment, minimum 2 years of working experience with software applications and hardware products, network and infrastructure solutions and Catalog environment;
- University/high-school studies (Computer Science preferred);
- Becoming a Technical Expert (BTE) certified - preferred;
- Accredited Presales Professional (APP) certified - preferred;
- Minimum two years experience in the configuration and quotation position;
- Advanced Spanish and/or English knowledge; another European language is considered a plus.
- Customer oriented – keep customer always in mind;
- Valuable individual but very good team player;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good technical IT knowledge;
- Meet agreed deadlines for action.
- Entry point for both Watson and Catalog quote requests and other related requests;
- Main point of contact on the configurations and quotations he/she manages (customer points of contact, sales and internal departments);
- Identifies specific requests and engages the appropriate teams to complete request (sales, presales, pricing, engineering, SC, OM);
- Prepares a clean handover to GBS and has the ability to articulate complex requirements into specific tasks;
- Ensure only approved prices are reflected in the official customer quotation;
- Manages commit date and provide visibility/transparency of request status (proactive communication);
- Has the ability to prioritize requests based on criticality, business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains up to date all knowledge on processes, tools, products and nesting capabilities (including products newly introduced);
- Has a deep understanding on solution offering (customer site knowledge, understands what is the need of the customer, has a basic understanding of supply chain capabilities, ensures solutions meet customer requirements, provides alternative solutions in case of availability issues);
- Offers proactive advice on product offering and catalogue setup and maintenance (identify gaps in initial request, cabling, PDU, racking, alternatives for better margin/performance).
Customer focus and Sales relationship:
- Must have assigned customers with both Watson and Catalog profiles;
- Is responsible for establishing and maintaining working partnerships with customers - both internal and external
- Supports sales education (measure input quality and engage SME on an ad hoc basis)
- Guides sales on which process and tools they can use whenever they are need guidance (balance TAT, cost, customer satisfaction);
- Works closely with sales and/or customer to ensure alignment on configuration needs.
If the role is of interest, please send us your application and we will revert for further details and clarifications.