Junior C++ Developer - Automotive project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Junior C++ Developer - Automotive project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
Degree in computer science or a similar qualification
• At least 1 year of professional experience in embedded software development in complex projects
• Self-driven working style
• Used to work and to communicate well within distributed and multi-cultural teams
• Experience in C++/STL/OOP
• Knowledge of speech recognition or signal processing systems is valuable
• Configuration management using GIT and Subversion
• Requirement Engineering Tool (Doors)
• Technical English knowledge, verbal and in writing
Analysis of customer requirements and change requests
• Design, implementation and documentation of System related software components
• Co-operation with the responsible software architect, project lead and with domain experts
• Discussion of interfaces with involved parties (internal and external)
• Optimization of system with regard to the KPIs
• Error analysis using ELVIS and Bugfixing
• Implementation according to client software development processes (Automotive Spice, MISRA rules, etc.)
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars