Inside Sales Representative with French, Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Representative with French, Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- proven experience in an inside sales/business development role (2-4 years)
- exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- fluency in English and French
- ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment (dynamic & motivated self-starter)
- winning deals for the company together with the Channel Partners on the territory of Benelux region
- receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business
- maximizing coverage within the target region and penetrate organizations with the company's products
- coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists (cold calling as needed)
- developing a solid working knowledge of the company's Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow-up, product information, quotations and closures
- providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- updating and maintaining the company's CRM system
Our client is a multinational company, specialized in developing software products designed for data storage. Their solutions provide innovative systems management software and are created to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk.