This job is no longer active!
View all jobs berg COMPUTERS active
View all jobs Back-end Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
berg COMPUTERS began its activity in 1991, and since then we have completed over 2,300 software projects for more than 670 clients in 24 countries. As a Romanian-German company, we understand and value cultural diversity, and we always encourage uniqueness and creativity both at a professional and at a personal level.
Our headquarters is located outside the city, which means that we can completely disconnect from the frantic pulse of the city and work in a relaxed and stress-free environment. We love our tranquil coffee breaks, especially when they happen in our green back yard. Taking our laptops out on the terrace to do some work in the open air is also common practice for us.
We are all different, but we work together wonderfully, because our common goal is to deliver first-rate software solutions. We love what we do and we’re always up for a new challenge. That last bit actually also means that we pretty much never say no to a good opportunity to have fun: think Snack Fridays, birthday cakes, team buildings, summer parties and more.
- AEM 6.0 basic Developer training
- Java SE, Java EE (Servlet), Sling (AEM training also covers an introduction to Sling), - Junit
- Databases / SQL (can be needed for integrating with legacy database systems or for data migration)
- Web services (possible to be needed during integration with other services)
- EasyMock (to create JCR objects for testing purposes).
- Data migration from legacy systems
- Data modeling in the JCR
- Ensure integration with other backend systems if needed (E.g.: Create nodes in JCR based on the financial stock data retrieved from a web-service, etc.)
- Create and execute Junit tests
- Use Sling scheduling to schedule jobs periodically
- Create config nodes to store OSGI data
- Create and/or adapt AEM workflows based on the functional requirements received from the PO
- Writing Sling Servlets / Events
- Use JCR observation to listen for an event
- Implement business logic in Java classes that can be called from Sightly
- Modify users and groups, modify permissions using code
- Use AEM mitigation strategies for security vulnerabilities
- Implementing Adobe Experience Manager Operational Security (E.g.: Changing default passwords, remove all sample contents and users shipped with AEM installation, Configure the dispatcher security features, etc.)
- Install/configure the Dispatcher for load balancing and content caching (including permission-sensitive caching).
What we offer:
A great work environment where you will be surrounded, at the same time, by colleagues, professionals and friends is our main asset. You will find with us real career opportunities as everyday challenges build strong professionals.
We also offer:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Sports benefits, Laptop, Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Build a career working in a team of highly skilled professionals for one of the top worldwide companies in the software industry;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international project.