Senior Java EE Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Senior Java EE Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client’s mission is to work alongside their customers in the design and management of their core business, the improvement of their information systems and efficient and effective running of their operations.
Our client’s group consists of a team of over 1000 consultants who are committed to providing the highest levels of professional services, introducing innovative work practices and processes, implementing seamless operational procedures and directly managing all the phases of a production cycle or one-off tasks assigned to them.
Our client operates in eight different European countries and offers services from management consulting to solutions development. They are privileged to have in their team the best individuals in each sector they operate within the Financial Services industry.
Our client’s main challenge is to constantly look for talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to face the complexity of a changing world.
They are interested in people who can support their customers in achieving excellent levels of performance.
Our client offers to you:
• Career in a leading international group
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
• A chance to enhance your knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
At this moment they are looking for a Senior Java EE Developer for their current team who would have to quickly become autonomous and cover by himself / herself the technical project developments related to their software solution.
• Profound Java EE experience (several years as a core development team member in real world projects) is a necessity. This involves the most common frameworks / JEE components, like e.g. Spring (also involves Spring Batch in our case), JSF (only basic knowledge required for our project), EJB, JPA, Hibernate, Webservice communication via SOAP as well as RESTful APIs
• The same goes for agile development, at least some real world experience in agile projects should exist.
• Awareness for clean coding and test driven development is also a must
• Knowledge of the most common design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
• Very good developing knowledge in Java/JEE, JSF, Spring Batch, JPA (Hibernate)
• Experience in software design process
• Ability to transform business requests into software specifications
• Experienced in developing software in a Scrum driven project approach (supported by Jira)
• Experienced in in writing of technical specifications according to the UBIS process (in English)
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge in English (written and spoken)
• Technical skills regarding Distributed IT System Design, Test Management, WebSphere Application Server, Linux Red Hat Server, Oracle RDBMS and WebServices
• Should be able to work productive in the project within a few days without violating used architectural standards
• Should also be able to solve complex problems on his / her own (also regarding configuration issues with for example the application server