Human Capital Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Capital Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
People Services Internship
KPMG’s People Services team is a ‘one stop shop’ provider of solutions for any People-related matters for our clients.
The People Services team is now hiring, therefore we invite students who recognize themselves in the below description to apply in full confidence for the Internship opening.
You will be working with our Human Capital colleagues in the team that provide guidance and support to our clients in the following areas: Executive Search and Selection, Organizational Development, HR Function Optimization, Talent Management, Change Management and Training.
Here are a few things about us. We do our job with enthusiasm, and this is what makes the difference for our clients. We are constantly developing our skills, and we keep up-to-date with the latest local and international HR practices. But we don’t leave it at that. To us it is equally important to remember that every person and company we meet is unique and may require more than textbook solutions. That is why we do not trust the off-the-shelf approach. Instead, we offer a made-to-order and innovative angle.
Each KPMG People Services team-member is not only a top professional, but also people-oriented, an excellent listener, sharp, diplomatic and open-minded. Integrity is one of our core values and is at the heart of our approach to client service.
We are interested in candidates with the profile detailed below:
- University degree
- Graduate or top student in the 1st/2nd year of postgraduate studies in Human Resources Management – would be a plus
- Motivation to develop a career in Human Resources
- Systematic involvement in different “out of the box” experiences would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge in English
- Solid knowledge of standard office IT applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Positive, confident, results and solutions oriented, proactive, can-do attitude
- Opportunity to develop a career in HR consulting
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- Wide range of projects
- Elite team and working environment