Maintenance Responsabile (team coordonation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Responsabile (team coordonation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Telefon: 0249/421576(Slatina) ; 0213/365253(Bucuresti)
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of our client, the largest aluminium smelter in Central and Eastern Europe - Slatina – Olt County, we are looking for a Maintenance Responsible( team coordination).
• Bachelor degree – mechanical specialization
• Hydraulic knowledge and practical experience
• People management
• English Language – medium to advanced
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Communication Skills
• Very good organization and planning skills
• Team coordination (mechanics, electricians, welders, turners)
• Establishes work priorities with the team members
• Proposes measures for permanent development of his team members
• Responsible for team’s KPI’s achievement
• Respects and updates the maintenance plan at Company level
• Planning of preventive maintenance activities and all tasks connected to maintenance (ex: Daily Management Board, weekend activities etc)
• Responsible for the purchase orders connected to maintenance
• Update of min max stock connected to maintenance
• Responsible to ensure the spare parts necessary for maintenance activities
• ERP reporting
• Permanent collaboration with the other Departments in production
• Collaboration and communication with external suppliers.
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities, relocation for personnel living outside Slatina.