Hardware Engineer for Transmission (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Engineer for Transmission (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries. For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Powertrain / Transmission Development department. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative, efficient drive systems in vehicles. Our goal is to continuously increase performance and drive comfort, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and emissions. We do this by advancing the development of ultra-modern petrol and diesel fuel injection systems, engine management and transmission control systems and hybrid drive components and systems a little more each day. With a workforce of 27,000 and a turnover of over 5 billion euro (2006), our trailblazing ideas have already set new standards - and are all set to drive the future too.
As an Electronic Engineer in the Platform and Technology team you will:
* Define the requirements for electrical functionality/modules. Calculate the electrical parameters for proper circuit functionality;
* Contribute in defining electrical requirements at product level;
* Provide input for product architecture for functionality/modules;
* Provide design, calculation, simulation, hardware - software interface and documentation of hardware modules according to product specification and defined processes;
* Create test specifications, monitor hardware testing and validate the test results;
* Implement the safety requirements for modules or functionality;
* Create the hardware inputs for Production Test Specification;
* Release with the customer the EMC test specification and analyze the results;
* Support the layout design of the developed circuits, coordination of the sample PCB production.
* Cooperate with the project team to reach common project targets
* Common used tools in Hardware Design are: OrCAD, PSpice, Zucken, MathCAD, Minitab A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Required studies: University degree e.g. Electronics, Automation, Telecommunications etc.
* Good electronics knowledge;
* Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design techniques;
* Knowledge of using measurement equipment and design tools;
* Fluency in English; German language is a plus
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Project based international traveling opportunity
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.