Software Developer - P TR TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer - P TR TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Powertrain Transmission Timisoara provides solutions for different types of drive technologies, such as: Double-clutch Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, Torque converter transmission, All-wheel/lock technology. Our Function and Software team are working in an international level context and interfaces with hardware and mechanical design project teams, focusing on broader scope than solely programming science. In our team you will be involved in projects worldwide, you will be developing software close to the functionalities within the car: driving and shifting strategy, drive dynamics, motor control, clutch control, s.o. You will test your own software in our test benches in site and the software validation testing you will do it in the car. As a Software Developer in our team you will focus on:
* requirements definition, together with the customer
* development of algorithms for embedded software for 32-bit microcontrollers using C programming and Matlab/Simulink
* manual and automated C programming
* development of functional concepts and specifications, functional design, implementation and test of functional modules
* cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities
* follow company standards and the software development process including global trends in automotive (ISO26262 safety, SPICE) A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications/Automation/Computers/Electronics/Mechatronics Faculty
* MATLAB/Simulink basic knowledge
* Knowledge on Control algorithms, filters, s.o.
* Knowledge of programming language ANSI C
* Background in Embedded Systems is a plus
* Communication and team dynamics skills
* Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments
* English language mandatory, German language is a plus.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.