Physics Engine Programmer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Physics Engine Programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Highly experienced in C++ programming
• Good knowledge of algorithms and OOP
• Strong 3D math skills
• Knowledge of (game) physic will be a plus
• Good knowledge of C# and WPF will be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
• Good spoken/written English
• Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Physics Engine Programmer who will research and develop new features and tools requested by AAA games (Assassin's Creed, The Division, Steep, Ghost Recon and many other unannounced titles
The engine’s name is Motion and it is a real time physics engine able to simulate soft and rigid bodies.
• Participate in the design and development of APIs & tools
• Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind
• Collaborate with game development teams to help integrate the SKD and tools in their production pipeline
• Correct the bugs determined by other working units and the quality control team
• Professional working environment
• Access to private medical system
• Meal tickets
• Fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, relaxation area, bike rental service
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun
Let’s get in MOTION!