Accounts Payable with English & German/ French/Spanish
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
• Fluency in English and German or Spanish or French
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• 0-1 years experience of working preferably in a shared service or back office environment in Procure to pay area
• Working knowledge with respect to European tax and statutory compliance
• Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit.
• Working knowledge of the ERP (oracle 11i) is preferred;
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinking process – Be proactive, ask and perform work.
• Planning – Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
• Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions
• Working experience and knowledge of the end-to-end – Accounts Payable process in a shared services environment.
• ERP experience in AP process (oracle 11i)
• Ability to grasp clients business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned.
• Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements
• Recommend process improvements and ideas to Supervisor
• Prepare query & errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
• Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payment.
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports.
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
- Attractive and flexible benefits package which allows each employee to design his/her monthly benefits based on a monthly amount of money( most accessed: meal vouchers, gift tickets, reimbursement of transport, holiday tickets, trainings, sport and spa vouchers, etc)
- Nice location close to the metro station
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training programs (career / individual)
- Opportunities to grow in the organization
-Teambuildings, fruit day, Bookster, fun activites/ competitions between corporate organizations
Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Outsourcing space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro BPS is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through:
� Business Domain Knowledge
� Integrating Technology with BPs
� Process Excellence
At Wipro, you will get a solid understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge. With the best people talent, we offer customized service offerings, translating into the most flexible and cost effective services of the highest quality.
You will get the opportunity to be a part of a very capable and energetic team of over 24,000 colleagues, operating out of more than 25 delivery locations across the globe. This team from Wipro BPS has been a valued partner to all our customers in achieving their business goals. A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.