Back Office Specialist with Advanced English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Back Office Specialist with Advanced English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
Our proposition is simple: We deliver value to our clients by bringing operational excellence and deep industry as well as functional knowledge to their critical business processes.
We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics.
Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence?
Then come and join our team!
• Good verbal & written English skills
• Good comprehension skills
• Research & Analysis
• Attention to detail
•Understands and communicates effectively within the team.
•Gives correct, complete and accurate information on time, and is easy to understand.
•Gathers, organizes, summarizes & analyzes data within prescribed time frames and pays close attention to details.
•Identifies, evaluates and applies critical thinking using multiple perspectives and appropriate research techniques.
•Thorough process knowledge and ability to incorporate it effectively.
•Ensures all process SLAs/targets are met at all times.
•Shares best practices and is cross trained on other sub processes.
• L1 Review team provides due diligence reviews and risk intelligence solutions to various organizations across the globe.
• The analyst has to match global (person/organization) data i.e. name, DOB, address and materiality against the global proprietary risk intelligence database resulting in creating alerts or eliminating false positives.
• Identification of global entities (persons/organizations) involved in risk relevant activities such as terrorism, money laundering, bribery, fraud etc and entities associated with government such as Presidents, Senators, Judges, etc
What we offer:
-Learning & development
-Training sessions provided by Company & Client
-Knowledge sharing initiatives
-Coaching sessions set by the Team Leader
-Attractive work environment within a dynamic team
- Access to top medical services for yourself and a dear one, through the private medical subscriptions with a supplier of choice (Medicover, Medlife or Sanador); this comes also with a discount for dental care services
- We turned Mondays and Wednesday into Fruit Days; the vitamin-filled start of the day is on us. So are water, coffee and tea throughout the week
-Motivating salary package based on personal achievements
-Career development within a multinational company.