Back Office Assistant with French (Insurance project)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in French (English is always a must);
- Bachelor degree is considered an advantage;
- Very good problem solving, analysis skills and attention to details;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous work experience in Customer Service or Back Office activities is a plus;
- General insurance knowledge or economical background is a plus.
The Back Office Assistant is responsible for processing and resolving all inbound mails for the contact center of our French client from the insurance industry.
- Demonstrates and delivers excellent client care skills;
- Applies attention to details, delivers high quality outputs;
- Prioritizes tasks and workload;
- Develops improvements to processes and local work instructions as instructed;
- Complies with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements.
- Follow the internal working procedures and meet all the required deadlines
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, from 9 am - 6 pm, with 1h lunch break.
- The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world and acute's leading global companies;
- Professional growth based on performance;
- Training program/curriculum for personal and professional development;
- Competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.