HR Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Skills you will need:
• Bachelor degree;
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in human resources field;
• Full understanding of all HR functions. Good working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including Employee and union relations, Compensation & Benefits, Performance management, Compliance, Recruitment & Selection.
• Advanced English (spoken and written);
• Very good knowledge of labor legislation, very good communication and presentation skills, relationship skills at all levels;
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic work environment and very good communication skills;
• Ability to successfully collaborate with the internal and external customers in order to provide business support and solutions;
• Capacity to react fast to business challenges and to identify solutions for improvement.
Specifically, you will:
• Ensure implementation and provide support to local management for all internal processes related to talent management, employee's engagement and motivation, retention, compensations and benefits, etc.;
• Provide business advise and counselling to the local management team in regards to human resources management, being an active business partner for the team;
• Stay up to date and implement Legal and Corporate requirements in the human resources area; ensure that the policies, procedures and practices in the company are compliant with these requirements;
• Provide legal advice to the management team in regards to changes in the labor law that impacts the activities in the company;
• Coordinate disciplinary and ethic investigations and deal with specific/particular situations that managers are confronted with, in their daily activity;
• Employees relations: ensure fair treatment of employees and the consistent implementation of human resources policies and procedures, provide information and support on issues related to compensations, benefits, training, labor protection, personnel administration, etc.;
• Actively participate to External and Internal Audits covering the HR areas, Health & Safety, CSER initiates, etc. and coordinate implementation of the Action Plans;
• Get involved and provide support to management team in the professional development programs;
• Monitor human resources key performance indicators on the area of responsibility;
• Manage Compensations & Benefits for the employees in the allocated Segment;
• Support and guide internal processes on employees' selection, promotion and professional reorientation;
• Take active part in various projects run at organizational level that require the involvement or support of the human resources team.