System Engineer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Knowledge of SQL language: performing queries, ability to understand basic SQL code;
• Good command of English, both spoken and written;
• Intermediate in Italian;
• University degree in information technology or comparable education;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer;
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
• Support of our client corporate applications addressing core business needs like Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finances & Accounting;
• Monitoring & reporting of data flows, in real time, between existing productive systems, meeting specific deadlines;
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues on live production environments;
• Analyzing and solving the incidents sent by the First Level Support;
• Assess, troubleshoot and escalate user problems to specialized teams when necessary;
• Giving required support effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs;
• Working in close collaboration with other teams and/or customer technical staff to ensure that service delivery to the customer is at the highest standard;
• Identify trends and recurring incidents and document them;
• Improve the existing knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Opportunity to work on emerging technologies in a multicultural environment;
• Great work atmosphere;
• Flexible working time;
• Mini Bus transfer for the daily commuting to work.