System Engineer with Italian
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Knowledge of SQL language: performing queries, ability to understand basic SQL code;
• Good command of English, both spoken and written;
• Intermediate in Italian;
• University degree in information technology or comparable education;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer;
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
• Support of our client corporate applications addressing core business needs like Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finances & Accounting;
• Monitoring & reporting of data flows, in real time, between existing productive systems, meeting specific deadlines;
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues on live production environments;
• Analyzing and solving the incidents sent by the First Level Support;
• Assess, troubleshoot and escalate user problems to specialized teams when necessary;
• Giving required support effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs;
• Working in close collaboration with other teams and/or customer technical staff to ensure that service delivery to the customer is at the highest standard;
• Identify trends and recurring incidents and document them;
• Improve the existing knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Opportunity to work on emerging technologies in a multicultural environment;
• Great work atmosphere;
• Flexible working time;
• Mini Bus transfer for the daily commuting to work.