Business Process Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Process Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
• Educational & Proficiency level: Minimum 5 years of experience in Software industry related position.
• Languages: a good command of the English language which needs to be spoken clearly
• Communication: Demonstrated excellent written communication in English
•Technical knowledge: Microsoft, Excel (Expert level) , Word, Power Point, Visio
• Experience with Oracle databases and Business databases applications an advantage
• Time management: Ability to manage work load with excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization skills
•Strong organisation skills, experienced and motivated, dedicated and self-sufficient, strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
•Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements for all the activities assigned to this role.
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
•Friendly, articulate professional demeanor and the ability to excel in a team oriented environment.
•Ability to learn and adapt to change
•All members of the operations team are expected to provide input on how operations processes can be carried out more effectively and efficiently by developing an understanding of the Client Services business challenges and help formulate business and system process solutions;
•Lead the design, development and implementation of new processes to improve overall Client Services operational performance;
•Specify and develop Client Services reports and provide ad hoc reports and analysis as directed by Client Servicesoperations manager or Client Services management;
•Support systems and processes with user guides, user training and enhancement testing;
•Support and participate as member or team leader to implement new internal software applications or upgrades to existing business systems;
What are your benefits?
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.