Jr. Finance Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Jr. Finance Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• University graduate- finance related bachelor degree;
• Minimum 1 years in Controlling area - preferably from FMCG;
• Financial background;
• Strong customer orientation abilities;
• Both analytical skills and synthetically thinking;
• Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels;
• Challenging approach;
• Takes responsibility for own actions;
• Excel mastering is mandatory, SAP knowledge represents a plus;
• Excellent English command.
Key Role: Be the Business Partner for the company Management Team and the company Support Functions, and through good understanding of their processes, provide budget feedback, assist leadership in key financial decisions and ensure effective business decision making.
• Support the company management team in delivering the Annual Plan and the Latest Estimates, including providing relevant challenge;
• Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative performance for the company, and communicate this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary and KPI’s;
• Secure the delivery of high quality performance reporting to the company Management Team as well as the Region / Group;
• Analyse all company spend and offer appropriate challenge;
• Conduct gap-to-fill analysis;
• Drive the preparation of Fund Applications that have a major impact on the realization of the strategic ambition of the company including relevant analysis of and advice on the investment that is applied for;
• Monitor capex spent/ commitments vs budgets and be in permanent contact with investment budget owners to understand progress against approved funds
• Monitor actual cost development vs Budget/forecasts and provide early warnings on deviations for the company as a whole and Support Functions specifically. Define and challenge the requirements for standard management reporting further development of the Management Information System, liaise with information services to communicate identified requirements.