Embedded Software Architect - CVAM TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Embedded Software Architect - CVAM TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Do you want to know how smart devices & cars can work together?
If the answer is yes, join us and find out!
As a Software Architect, you will have the opportunity to drive the step-by-step creation of a Linux based platform which will be the core component for the future high-end products of Commercial Vehicles (e.g. telematic & tolling units, onboard recorders and free programmable clusters).
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Define the requirements of new platform software components;
* Define the design of new platform software components (including SW security and SW testability aspects);
* Support the acquisition of new projects based on the platform;
* Take responsibility over platform quality (coach development teams, perform regular reviews etc);
* Participate in platform development strategy through: - customer feedback: maintain and develop relationships with customers (internal and external); - keep in touch with industry trends and novelties (participation in international technical events: conferences, fairs, meetings with suppliers etc).
* Committed, passionate and proud of the things we are doing;
* Able to: keep things simple, pay attention to details, smile even in the hard moments, see that in every problem lies at least one solution, enjoy the time spent together on and off the job.
* Smart, intuitive and fast learning, with a strong technical background;
* Open minded, proactive and hard working;
* Eager to learn new technologies and to share them with your teammates;
* Focused on paying attention to details;
* Enjoying working across borders and cultures;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree - preferably Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunications related degree;
* Experience with C&C++ programming languages of at least 4+ years;
* Experience with designing and modeling software systems of at least 3+ years;
* Experience with developing under Linux of at least 2+ years;
* Solid knowledge on OOP concepts/ design/ implementation;
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Good knowledge of formal description and modeling languages (e.g. UML);
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.