Junior and Senior Accountant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FiNEXPERT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior and Senior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
Since starting in 2003 our vision was to turn FiNEXPERT into a leading Romanian capital accounting firm.
How? Using a STEADY and moderate business growth plan that could provide us the opportunity to constantly DEVELOP our services, customer skills and thus ADAPT to a fast-changing market.
BUCHAREST/ CLUJ/ TIMISOARA
We have constantly developed our service mix: ranging from accounting and the organization of the accounting, payroll and audit function to taxes and, in recent years, consultancy for the State Aid Files and European funds. For more than 500 international clients, FiNEXPERT is nowadays a One Stop Shop, which combines international knowhow with local flexibility and “savoir-faire”.
The customers enjoy the full attention of the team of FiNEXPERT specialists and, in order to facilitate communication with foreign customers, the team consists of English, French and Romanian speakers. Such knowledge, along with continuous professional development and a proactive and solution-oriented attitude are the foundations of FiNEXPERT services.
We’ve been around for 14 years and we are planning to grow even more in the future, by staying true to our vision and integrity!
What sets us apart? We provide high quality services at fair prices!
ACCOUNTING | AUDIT | TAX | PAYROLL | CONSULTANCY FOR STATE AIDS
Be daring and different!
- Economic studies (high school or university);
- Good English language knowledge;
- Good French language knowledge (advantage);
- Minimum 1 year working experience in accounting services (consulting company advantage);
- Open minded;
- Client orientation;
- Good Ms Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Perform accounting evidence in accordance with Romanian legislation for a number of clients allocated;
- Assist in the preparation of the fiscal declarations and ensure periodic reconciliation with Fiscal Authorities (declarations and payments);
- Provide support and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
- Assist and prepare timely and accurate different clients reports.