Hardware Engineer for Warranty Center-Manufacturing (Timisoara)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Engineer for Warranty Center-Manufacturing (Timisoara) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Administration of return events;
* Coordination of customer complaint actions;
* Analysis of Customer complaints and tracking of feedback;
* Hardware and software investigations of returned parts by measuring and simulating real time conditions using the test bench;
* Planning of the necessary tools and equipment for the hardware/ software investigation;
* Support with technical feedback plant divisions for continuous improvement;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree - Electronics and Telecommunications, Mechatronics
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge and handling of laboratory measurement equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes and function generators)
* Knowledge of digital and analogic electronics circuits (deep knowledge at hardware level)
* English - advanced
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness; Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.