Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Broadcast Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
• Is responsible for providing support in a 24x7 Environment, using tools such as Zabbix & Nagios to identify issues
• Fault handling and corrective actions (troubleshooting, log collection, root cause analysis)
• Incident management and ticket handling
• User account management handling
• Initial impact analysis
• Special Events Monitoring
• Change Management support
• Supporting VMware environments
• Supporting systems residing on various Linux distributions.
• Executing and understanding scripts written in different languages (bash, perl)
• Understanding and executing basic queries in SQL
• Understanding of IP networking and common protocols such as FTP, HTTP and SSH, and understanding of network security practices including the use of VPNs, ACLs and firewalls
• Basic experience with network troubleshooting e.g. trace route, MTRs, Ping, routing loops, understanding TCP dump capture
• Support 2nd Level on recurrent/repetitive tasks
• Documentation (updating or creating Operational Instructions and / or Job Aids)
• Discover errors and weak points within the processes and provide improvements and update/create new ways of working.
• Support smooth transfer of new projects whenever they occur, showing interest and involvement in all knowledge transfer and sharing, coming from the customer or colleagues
• Perform basic Functional and / or Performance testing when necessary or at request
• Following Instructions & procedures
• Working with People
• Analyzing existing issues and redirecting to the proper department and level of support
• Applying Expertise & Technology
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Problem Solving & strategic thinking
• Knowledge sharing
• Good communication skills. English language is a must, both written and verbal
• Working in a team environment
• Working under pressure
• Efficiency improvement management
• Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and automation and excellence in service delivery
• The Broadcast Operations Technician function is one of the key components of the Broadcast Operations Delivery
• 1st level Technician is responsible for the reactive maintenance of the administered systems.
• It will work closely with 2nd level Engineers in order to ensure systems availability and spot any possible points of failure
• 1st level Operations are supposed to handle in a proper manner all the monitoring systems and detect all the critical alerts
• Along with monitoring, the Ticketing System represents a focal point of the work performed
• Overall responsibility of Event Management and 1st level Incident Management
• Responsible to manage the delivery of services and to perform 1st level assurance support activities, according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
• Is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels