Junior Assistant Brand Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Assistant Brand Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will have the chance to learn and see from a professional point of view the impact that communication has on a consumer. Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Responsibilities of a Junior Assistant Brand Manager:
- Leads brand projects, coordinating multi-functional teams to achieve the brand marketing objectives;
- Carries out projects related to the brand packaging, copy, point of sale materials (including display aids);
- Is involved in advertising copy decisions and brand strategy;
- Works on consumer or market research recommending business building initiatives;
- Participates in development and administrates the brand marketing budget.
* Responsibilities will be discussed during the interview and will be defined with the manager upon starting the job assignment.
What we offer to a Junior Assistant Brand Manager:
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, therefore you are the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A solid training and development program both, functional and business;
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment.
Become a P&G-er now!
- Strong candidate with leadership skills;
- Innovative and creative;
- Collaborative and cooperative;
- Fluent in English.