Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UiPath - Robotic Process Automation active.
Vezi toate job-urile Pre-Sales Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Come help us shape the future of robotic process automation. This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users. Our customers include Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Milton CAT and many other Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded. This is a perfect moment to have a big impact in a growing company, to experience a SV culture at Bucharest.Cerinte
What we expect from you (must have):
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
- Pre-sales engineers collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations.
- In addition, they determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups.
- They also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Pre-sales engineers then must coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.