Global Marketing Campaign Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Marketing Campaign Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- experience in Marketing, PR, Advertising will be a plus
- an understanding of marketing campaign process will be a plus
- general thoroughness and a sharp eye for detail
- natural ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- eagerness to learn the bottom side of the marketing campaign workflow organization
- exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument orally and in writing
- excellent collaboration skills and genuine comfort and adaptability interacting with multiple global, regional and field marketing teams
- assist with design and execution of global marketing campaigns (online + offline) for driving brand awareness and lead generation
- support creation of new marketing materials.
- track campaigns progress
- foster team activities and ensure smooth communication between global and regional marketing teams – around campaigns
- responsible for global marketing campaigns execution – for different business segments, personas according to the customer journey lifecycle
- create campaign bills of materials (BOMs)
-work with functional marketing teams on producing campaign content including e-cards, landing pages, white papers, webinars, sales assets, partner marketing assets, event assets, mobile assets, onsite and external banners, and social media components for different online and offline channels, through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts
- collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of projects; achieving adaptability and consistency across regions
- prioritize and plan to successfully meet all project deadlines
- anticipate and develop solutions to in-between problems and blocks
- process work requests, initiate and manage task briefs, review and evaluate draft collateral and final deliverable
- demonstrate initiative on projects
- nature of work requires increasing independence and self-organization
- using analytical tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- collaborate tightly with other corporate marketing teams, field marketing teams, creative teams, event teams where subject matter experts will also support the BOM creation.
Modern marketing technology & tools understanding like the use of CRM systems, marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement, landing pages and content development a plus.