Senior Embedded Software Developer - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Embedded Software Developer - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be part of a special team specialized in fast debugging. Your work will mean:
* Step in and debug critical issues, topics which are normally considered impossible to be found.
* develop software for microcontroller (16 / 32 bits) in C / C++ programming languages
* participate in meetings / workshops together with the project manager
* coordinate a team of SW developers A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics)
* Good knowledge in C / C++
* Minimum 4 years experience in developing SW for Embedded systems
* Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge
* Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools.
* Knowledge of CAN communication and other standards used in automotive is mandatory.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
* attractive salaries;
* relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial areas;
* motivating job with technical challenges specific to advanced automotive technology;
* be part of a young and ambitious team;
* advantageous bank loans;
* project based travel opportunities;
* medical care services, meal tickets, sport activities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.