Algorithm Project Manager - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Algorithm Project Manager - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
We develop Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle, and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. You will be responsible managing a project from all algorithm related aspects. This includes the mono and stereo vision technologies, radar technologies both of them offering functions like obstacle avoidance, lane keeping, traffic sign recognition, headlight assistant, road preview. You will be joining a team of worldwide experts in the image/signal processing field. Our challenge is to create algorithms which are faster, more reliable, and able to run on high-end embedded systems. Daily activities include:
* resource estimation and time schedule
* tracking of project progress regarding algorithms development including reporting
* assurance of process conformity
* analysis and discussion of customer requirements
* assessment of statistical results after performance testing
* communication interface to external counterparts like customer or other internal domains
* change and control management
* Good project management skills; presentation techniques
* experience in project of Embedded / Automotive area
* Knowledge of SW development process good communication skills
* willing to travel
* team player
* capable of learning fast and adapting to different contexts
* advanced English level Would be a plus: basic knowledge of image processing, ADAS Camera functions, Software testing
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.