Collections Analyst- Portuguese, Spanish(evening shifts)/ Italian, German, Dutch (day shifts)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collections Analyst- Portuguese, Spanish(evening shifts)/ Italian, German, Dutch (day shifts) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• 6 months previous experience in the finance field
• University Degree
• Proficiency in English and fluency in one additional foreign language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Excellent computer skills (Excel; Oracle Applications…)
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize high volumes
• Results orientation
• Ability to understand and apply C&C processes and procedures
• Constructive Approach
• Extra Mile / Can do attitude
• You will assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
• Collect overpayments from current and former employees.
• Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of overpayment.
• Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
• Conducts pre-sale credit risk evaluation, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
• Recognizes deteriorating credit situations recommending and implementing solutions.
• Prepares collection reports.