Junior Accounts Payable Accountantof EU Shared Service Centre
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Junior Accounts Payable Accountantof EU Shared Service Centre active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.Requirements
University degree (Economics, preferably Accounting);
Experience in accounting would be a plus;
Good level of computer literacy in PC applications MS Office.(Oracle will be a plus)
Problem solver, organized;
Ability to work in a team
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge of basic accounting – IFRS would be a plus.
Advanced English knowledge;
Good knowledge of the supplier accounting and of the accounting principles
Good communication skills. Able to work with tight deadlines.
We are looking for a responsible candidate, professional, punctual, with service spirit and pro-active attitude.
- Review supplier invoices, received from Huawei Subsidiaries, in accordance with legal and internal requirements.
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines.
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier accounting operations
- Ensures correct VAT calculation.
- Keeps up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation.
- Act as an interface between the Accounting Dept. and Local Subsidiary.
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary, Fringe Benefits and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company