Junior Accounts Payable Accountantof EU Shared Service Centre
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GSRC active
View all jobs Junior Accounts Payable Accountantof EU Shared Service Centre active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500.Requirements
University degree (Economics, preferably Accounting);
Experience in accounting would be a plus;
Good level of computer literacy in PC applications MS Office.(Oracle will be a plus)
Problem solver, organized;
Ability to work in a team
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge of basic accounting – IFRS would be a plus.
Advanced English knowledge;
Good knowledge of the supplier accounting and of the accounting principles
Good communication skills. Able to work with tight deadlines.
We are looking for a responsible candidate, professional, punctual, with service spirit and pro-active attitude.
- Review supplier invoices, received from Huawei Subsidiaries, in accordance with legal and internal requirements.
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines.
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier accounting operations
- Ensures correct VAT calculation.
- Keeps up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation.
- Act as an interface between the Accounting Dept. and Local Subsidiary.
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary, Fringe Benefits and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company