Project Quality Manager-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Quality Manager-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 212,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 38,000 people worldwide.
* Active support for Launch Manager and Project Manager in all quality related and safety relevant aspects during the development and launch process (internal, supplier and customer) as described in the corresponding development procedure;
* Development and maintenance of the Quality Plan;
* Controlling of project specific quality actions according Quality Plan, and the identification and tracking of quality related findings, before they affect the external customer;
* Provision of all quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
* Quality reporting and monitoring of corrective actions in accordance with project team stipulation;
* Supports the release of prototypes, tooling, equipment (gauges, fixtures), ISIR customer approval (e.g. process capability studies) by supervising, that the requirements fixed in the Quality Plan are fulfilled;
* Support of quality, production and service employee training in cooperation with the launch manager;
* Participation in all Milestone Reviews.
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Ability to work with standards;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
* Ability to train;
* Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
* English knowledge (German - a plus)
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949);
* Quality related methodology (e.g. FMEA, 8D, 5Why, VDA6.3, MSA, SPC)
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.