IN-HOUSE LAWYER (CIVIL&CONSTRUCTION LAW)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs IN-HOUSE LAWYER (CIVIL&CONSTRUCTION LAW) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
-10 years proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment;
- solid knowledges in: construction low; civil law; arbitration procedures; FIDIC contracts;
- excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- full comprehension of the influences of the external environment (and construction market) of the company;
- demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies;
- high degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information;
- outstanding communication skills;
- computer literacy: PC-Internet, Word, Excel;
- foreign languages: proficiency in english; spanish is a plus;
- effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure of the company;
- give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (especially civil law, construction legal provisions, arbitration and other);
- analyze, identify and evaluate different risk factors and implications regarding business decisions and operations; collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies;
- draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights;
- provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization;
- maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation;
- manage legal process, litigations and business transactions;
- draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documentations;
- liaise with external legal counsel and/or specialists;
- handle ad hoc assigments;
- keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company;
Working place: Victory Square;
Labor contract: undetermined;
The employer is a world leader in its sector, with extensive experience accumulated over its 110 years of history. Its activities cover all areas of engineering and construction and it is a benchmark for civil works (roads, railways, airports, hydraulic and marine works, tunnels, bridges) and residential and non-residential building works such as hospitals, football stadiums, museums, offices, etc.
It also has proven experience in carrying out concession projects and, moreover, it has a group of companies working in the industrial and energy sectors, as well as other activities similar to construction.
Has a stable presence in the various countries where it operates either directly or through its local, subsidiary and investee companies.