Internal Services Sales with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Services Sales with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.
Your skills will include:
- Education: Business or Technical qualification
- Experience of 2-4 years in Sales, preferably with within services and with focus on respective segment
- Fluent in English and German
- Understands the sales model for services, preferably with background in industry automation and motion&drives
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to make synthesis
- Understand the customers business aspects
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
For this role your mission will be:
- Attach to all solution sales a service where service is not automatically a part of the offer
- Align with service partners to drive sales actions for services on the market
- Collect information on competitions installed base
- Focus on contract renewals and expiring warranty
- Analyze and push service opportunities (also in OEM segment)
- Builds up knowledge on the competitive landscape in services
- Register all activities in our CRM systems
At Schneider Electric, we are committed to fostering an engaging and collaborative work environment in which each person's career is nurtured and developed. We focus on employee development, providing a culture of innovation and positive work-life balance. We aim to inspire our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Consider a career with one of today's most innovative, international leaders: Schneider Electric.