Customer Support Representative with French and Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Customer Support Representative with French and Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€24.7bn in FY2016, our 144.000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.
- Education-Bachelor’s Degree requested
- Fluent in French and Spanish
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
- Previous experience in customer support is desirable
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Providing post sales support to customers on UPS (uninterrupted power supply)
- Validate entitlement, assisting customers with unit diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Logging customer details and problem description for all Customers
- Escalating cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution
- Take complete ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments
- For pre-sales customers this will involve referring customers to local resellers/creating web orders, once customer's specific needs have been identified
- Advising customers on the correct solution for their requirements
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Identify opportunities from the leads and enter opportunity into the system
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary