Credit Associate with Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit Associate with Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
• Excellent communication skills
• 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English and ONE of the following: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian
• Financial background and education is an advantage
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is essential
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Ability to work in a team environment
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Financial Services at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Credit Associate to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
• Provides analysis and interpretation of the customers’ financial condition for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of proper credit limits.
• Interacts with sales, sales support, customers, underwriters and other Dell functions to support and maintain said accounts.
• Monitors the existing portfolio performance for all relationships and communicates credit concerns to management.
• Contributes to the managing of delinquent accounts and addresses credit related issues.
• Interact with customers via telephone and email to resolve credit related issues
• Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.