Project Purchasing Engineer-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Purchasing Engineer-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF MOTIVATED and excellent in COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open multicultural environment!
* Purchasing Representative in project team from acquisition phase until Start of Production (SOP) and interface to Commodity Management, Business Units (BU's) / R&D and Plants
* Ensure early involvement of purchasing and suppliers
* Lead sourcing of new components, send RFQ's and analyze offers
* Follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase in order to ensure the acquisition in time, avoid internal and customer line stop situations
* Control BoM (Bill of Material) cost, perform BOM calculations
* Design-to-cost activities during product development phase
* Cost Reduction Programs for BU's products until SOP
* Analyze future material needs of BU's Purchasing support for technical changes (ECN) until SOP
* Support of local purchasing topics for market analysis and localization efforts, make visits at potential suppliers
* Frequently used tools: Lotus Notes, MS Office, CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE Tools
* University degree in Technical/ Economics field
* Experience in mechanical or electronic acquisitions/sales
* English knowledge - fluent
* Availability for business travels
* Curiosity-driven learner
* A good understanding of the procurement process
* Good negotiation and communications skills
* Good understanding of the business approach
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.