This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sipa active
View all jobs Production Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
SIPA Engineering Romania is a multinational company with over 20 years of experience in bottle manufacturing and filling technologies. The company is a technological partner whose main goal is to offer innovative and competitive solutions to specific customer needs.
SIPA has developed a unique, diversified and competitive range of bottle manufacturing platforms such us linear and rotary blow molders, injection machines, integrated machines, complete filling lines, tooling for non-SIPA platforms.
- Bachelor degree in technical field: Electric / Electro-technic/ Electro-energetic Engineering
- Good knowledge of English language, Italian language would be a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Process/Production/Electrical Design Engineer
- Manage the production and monitor the efficiency, quality, saturation and also the technology and the materials
- Responsible for the technical and administrative aspects in the daily activity
- Prepare the documentation (in terms of production, quality and compliance)
- Check and update the production plan
- Manage the production changes in collaboration with other departments (Design, Purchasing, etc.)
- Manage the productive anomalies
- Correlate customer orders with suppliers procurement requests from a technical standpoint
- Propose new technical solutions and draw up the technology for the production implementation
- Manage the export activities
- Collaborate with the technical department
- Apply the continuous improvement concepts
- Attention to details, organizational abilities
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Good problem-solving skills