Assistant Manager part-time - audit company
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
The Assitant will also act as switchboard operator for the office and will be required to direct calls both internally and externally.
- Very good command of English is a must;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels;
- Very organized person;
- Smart and presentable appearance;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
The Assistant will act as first point of contact for visitors to the office and will be responsible for creating the first impression individuals have of the firm. They will be required to meet and greet individuals in a professional manner identifying the purpose for the visit and handling it as required.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of the call and forward the call to the appropriate person or department.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- A source of information to callers, visitors and colleagues.
- Direct persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- General administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Managing daily couriers, and preparing the necessary documents.
- Managing the taxi databases and vouchers
- Accept all incoming courier mails, document for collection as well as all outgoing inter-office mail.
- Coordinating meeting room bookings.
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Compliance with company policies & procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- The headquarters’ address is located in the north area of Bucharest.
- Flexible working hours, 6 hours/day, Monday-Friday, one week in morning and one week in evening shifts (8:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00);
- The chance to work in a professional corporate environment;
- The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).