Market Research Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Market Research Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth.Requirements
General requirements & interests
- Higher education (Bachelor or Master) preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Physics, Sociology or other relevant fields. First experience in data analysis is a plus
- Strong interest in human behaviour
- Dedicated to offering professional service delivery
- Proficient in English
Technical knowledge & experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel & PowerPoint) and SPSS is a plus
- Knowledge of VBA and creation of macro’s in Excel is a plus
- Knowledge of any other statistical package is a plus
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
- Accurate and striving for perfection, attentive to details
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a client oriented attitude
- Flexible towards changes in day to day planning
- Communicative and assertive
- Eager to learn
- Stress resistant
Challenges & Responsibilities
As Market Research Data Analyst you are part of our Data Analysis team servicing market research consultants located in Belgium, the Netherlands, UK and the US. You will play an important role in a crucial phase of the research process: the phase of data collection, data analysis and interpretation.
Through our internal training-program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to work in a professional environment where you can improve your language skills and interact with colleagues from different cultures. This position is a perfect fit for both young graduates in the beginning of their career and more experienced Data Analysts ready to take the next step into interpretation and reporting.
- Conduct pre-launch analysis of survey design to ensure good data quality (soft launch)
- Data cleaning, data restructuring & reweighting in order to produce accurate and timely data that meets the needs of the project team
- Produce table reports containing all relevant research data in a structured way according to the specifications outlined by the consultant
- Assisting in PowerPoint reporting for all types of quantitative research
- Support (advanced) data analysis across the entire organization, including the respective international branches
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.