Zeiss GUARDian application developer
Carl Zeiss MES Solutions SRL is a subsidiary of Carl Zeiss IMT GmbH. It is a provider of MES software solutions for production industry in Germany and worldwide.
The enterprise culture of CZ MESS Solutions gives opportunities for the employee’s individualism, support creativity, by respect, loyalty, and free thinking.
Interested? Find out more and apply for a position in a modern and flexible environment.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at guardus-mes.de
1. Bachelor’s degree Computer Science/Economics or a related field (even students)
2. Knowledge of the RDBMS (experience with Oracle database is a plus)
3. Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, initiative, and a team-player attitude
4. Good English is a must
Highly Appreciated (but not mandatory)
- Good knowledge with SQL and PL/SQL
- Work experience with an ERP system
- Jasper Reports experience
- German language
- Experience with VC++ or Java, object orientated architecture and web technologies
- Write ad hoc queries (SQL) and create database objects
- Develop new applications with Guardus MES framework, document, describe and test the results
We offer a highly professional working environment in a multinational company with an excellent team and well development opportunities.
We offer internal training and an opportunity to grow and become an Oracle/MES (Manufacture Execution System) specialist within an international company
We provide an attractive financial and benefit scheme based on the individual candidate’s experience and performance.
Training regarding our product and work technology.
All resumes must be submitted in English.
We also accept beginners/students, which are interested in the applications development/DBs, for this position!