Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for Societe Generale Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
Driven by strong ambitions in banking captive service process optimization and business process management, our company and its team of professionals aim to become a regional center of excellence for Societe Generale Group, partaking the challenge of strengthening its position as a shared service provider for various lines of business and for multinational clients within the Group.
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 154,000 employees, based in 76 countries, it has been accompanied 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
• Good analytical skills including capacity to investigate and answer questions independently
• Continuous improvement oriented by suggesting improvements to processes and/or tasks
• Good communication with the client and the different stakeholders
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Good communication with team members
• Ability to respond quickly to the changing environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
• Detailed oriented person, hands-on attitude, well organized
Knowledge, studies and experience:
• IFRS knowledge
• Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting
• Advanced English speaker, French medium
• Advanced level of Excel knowledge
• Willing to learn, proactive and result oriented
The tasks can include but are not restricted to the following areas / topics:
• The preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting manual entries, the reconciliation of the trial balance with other sources
• The preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances
• The analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts
• The preparation and follow-up of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements production in local GAAP or IFRS
• The preparation of regular group consolidated reporting for balance sheet, profit and loss, off-balance sheet
• The preparation of manual adjustments, including accrual and deferrals calculation, as per the accounting policies
• The maintenance of specific accounting referential (e.g: chart of accounts), review and reconciliation of accounts on a regular basis
• The preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods
• The monitoring and recording of operational risk and related control framework
• The elaboration of the account certification packages
• The preparation and/or regular update procedures and guidelines
• Alert management of potential risks
• Respond to management/client queries
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Type of the contract – undetermined period
- Other benefits
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.