Team Administrative Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
In Deloitte all our Service Lines are well positioned for growth and an Administrative Assistant is needed to support the Risk Advisory team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• 1 year management assistance / administrative experience, especially in a multinational environment;
• Good PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet, Lotus notes, SEAP);
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, in English and Romanian;
• Technical skills and ease to work with various systems;
• Research and analysis skills;
• Good organizational skills, detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Reliability and discretion.
As an Administrative Assistant, your main tasks will consist in:
• Serve as dedicated assistant to the Risk Advisory team;
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service including word documents editing and formatting, data processing and translations;
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration);
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information;
• Liaison with the internal support functions and state institutions;
• Contribute to the regular review of the electronic archiving folders;
• Follow up on risk issues and assist the engagement teams through risk assessment process;
• Conducting conflict and independence checks for new engagements, liaise with Deloitte Conflict Checks teams and responsible partners worldwide;
• Conduct the client and engagement acceptance procedures according to Deloitte policies.