Talent Acquisition Specialist French Speaker
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
• University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field
• Recruitment Experience is preffered and not mandatory
• Advanced French and English language skills
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and strong team player
• Strong customer focus
• Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
You will join one of our Recruitment Platform around Europe to contribute in fostering Amaris growth on an international level. You will be leading the Recruitment Process according to the Business Priorities in order to reach the goals set up by the Board.
Coordination of the recruitment process
• Responsible of the needs.
• Modernizing and innovating job descriptions and specifications
• Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
• Follow-up of the recruitment process
• Leading face-to-face, video or phone Interviews
• Direct approach and company’s promotion on job boards & social networks.
• Development of a network and creation of a candidates portfolio
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Collecting relevant business information from strategically interesting candidates
• Benchmarks and market analysis regarding your scope
Follow-up and KPIs
• Active participation to the recruitment meetings
• Weekly reporting of your activity
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow within our group and department.
All our members receive trainings and a career path tailored to their personal interest, including international mobility if wanted.