IOT /Java Developer
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Programming languages: Java or Phyton or Java Script
- Background in network connectivity, Internet communication, cloud based solutions
- Knowledge in Web Technologies JSON, HTML5, SOAP, REST, XML and communication protocols like OPC-UA etc. are advantages
- Ideally familiar with agile project methodologies
- Fluency in English and German
Automated homes. Connected cars. Smart cities. The Internet of Things (IoT) will forever change the way businesses interact with consumers and each other. In 2020, 25 billion connected “things� will be in use, reports Gartner IDC predictions are even higher as analysts estimate IoT will grow from 15 billion devices in 2015 to 30 billion devices in 2020.
- Develop complex IoT Applications, prepare the documentation of program requirements, specifications and user manual
- Supporting project teams in setting up IoT Platforms
- Support the project implementation during the entire project cycle
- Recommend adequate solutions to meet client specific requests
- Job is performed mainly abroad (Europe)
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients� business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met.
To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.