IT Project Manager @ Big Data Industry
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bigstep active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager @ Big Data Industry active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bigstep was created by passionate big data aficionados. We set out to empower organizations determined to make sense of their data, by providing a full-stack big data ecosystem running in a high performance bare-metal cloud. Offering the most reliable, scalable and extendable cloud-based platform purpose-built for big data is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. We have offices in Chicago, London and Bucharest.
As part of our team, you will be contributing to the shaping of the big data market, working alongside a very experienced team. Our bread and butter are cutting-edge technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, Apache Mesos, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop and we combine them in novel ways to enable data-driven, world-changing ideas.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
In this role you will work together with the Product Management team and Lead Programmer to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
What we’re looking for
• Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience in a software development organization required;
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market;
• Must have minimum of 3 years of experience as software developer;
• Analytical skills with detail and high quality orientation;
• Excellent technical and business communication skills;
• Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields;
• Fast learner, keen for knowledge and curious;
• Open to change - given the fast paced environment;
• Excellent team player and an independent worker as well.
Bigstep is a global startup looking to revolutionize big data in the cloud. We provide the only platform enabling organizations to instantly create private on-demand cloud centers using architectural blueprints tailored for big data. The Bigstep private on-demand cloud centers are bare metal to meet the high performance requirements and can naturally extend the on-premise environment with the full security.
What you’ll do at Bigstep
• Assign tasks taking into consideration teams' capabilities, workload and deadlines;
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members;
• Help define metrics, measures and monitors team’s performance;
• Contribute to the R&D culture by encouraging new practices within the teams, growing the team’s experience and exposure to innovative ways of improving quality and team performance;
Being part of a startup is a lot of fun. It offers rewards and responsibilities that are unheard of in corporate environments. We compensate your achievements and commitment with: competitive salary, training opportunities, friendly work environment, flexible hours, and extra-work activities.