IT Sourcer / Researcher
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GAS Administrative Service active
View all jobs IT Sourcer / Researcher active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• University degree (Especially Business, HR or similar areas of study) OR 3-12 months of recruiting experience.
• Must have GOOD English communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Email (Outlook or other). Must be familiar with using the Internet and use of Internet Search Engines. Other applications a plus. This position will initially require significant time on the computer so these skills are required for the candidate to be considered.
• Highly organized and disciplined
• Self-motivated BUT must also be a good team player
• Good social and networking skills
• Tech savvy, or at least willing to learn more about the IT industry
Working schedule: Night Shift, 16:00 – 1:00
Note: New graduates are welcome to apply!
Only the applications in English will be considered!
• Finding global talent to ensure a high quality candidate pool is constantly available
• Work with internal company data bases and global data bases to attract, identify and select potential candidates in the Energy Sector for jobs in the United States and other global locations.
• Coordinate with the G.A.S. recruiting teams in the U.S., Brazil, Singapore and other locations.