Renewals Representative with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Renewals Representative with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
– Fluency in Spanish and English;
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
– Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter;
– Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data;
– Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas;
– Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities;
– Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered);
– Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
– Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer for the continuation of their support and products;
– Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed;
– Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team;
– Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products;
– Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products;
– Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management;
– Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.