Renewals Representative with Spanish
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
– Fluency in Spanish and English;
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
– Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter;
– Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data;
– Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas;
– Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities;
– Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered);
– Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
– Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer for the continuation of their support and products;
– Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed;
– Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team;
– Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products;
– Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products;
– Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management;
– Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.